Whew! Long couple of weeks.... Lots of work, little play. Bella has her first little cold (:-(. She is doing well though, lots of hugs and kisses work magic! The boys are practicing in the garage right now and Bear is on the couch watching a movie. Mom is super tired and wondering when 40 will not feel so much like 40!!!! But life is good. Jay and I are enjoying jobs we love, the kids are doing great in school and we are healthy and happy. What more can you ask for?
"All right, fork over the rice cereal before someone gets clobbered!!"
"Cleanliness is next to godliness, you know!"

"
So if I hammer my left hand in with my right, I might be able to get the whole arm in?"
"Listen, dahling...you must choose appropriately accessorised clothes or I simply will not be able to face life."
"Really now, have you ever seen anyone as cute as me? You know you haven't...don't even try and say you have!"
1 comment:
Hi Guys and Girls,
This is from the Arizona contingent, Ed & Paula. I just found this and had to comment. Congratulations to the boys on their success in the music business. Isabella is a breath of fresh air in the stinky boys world. Like a normal person among aliens. Please say Hi to Papa and the ever beautiful Nana for us ( does she ever get older???
Post a Comment